This is the test I used to find out why I thought my life is about to end. It's one of the best, quickest and easiest method to find out why your body and your skin is suffering.
Easy To Use Home-To-Laboratory Food Intolerance Test Kit
Take our most comprehensive food and drink intolerance* test to find out whether you have an intolerance to 200 food and drink ingredients. Simply take a finger-prick blood sample and return by post for testing. Receive your results within 7 days! No social interaction required.
Optimise your lifestyle with our support, knowing which foods you’re reacting to.
- Discuss your results with a nutritional therapist. One 30-minute consultation included
- Measures all four subtypes of food-specific IgG
- Simple finger-prick blood test
- Receive expert, accurate analysis from our fully-accredited laboratory technicians
- Results listed in easy-to-read traffic light values: high, borderline, and normal reactivity
- Track your progress with a food and drinks diary
- This test is not available to customers who are pregnant or breastfeeding
Take The Guesswork Out Of Your Diet
Unlike other tests on the market, we measure all four subtypes of food-specific IgG (1-4) compared to some which test only for IgG4. This is important as it ensures all of the different food-specific IgG reactions are detected.
IMPROVE YOUR GUT HEALTH AND IMMUNE SYSTEM
Your gut is home to 70% of your immune system. You can support your gut health by reducing your “immune load”, and removing ingredients that may be causing it to overwork from your diet.
TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR WELLBEING
Taking a test can help you to take control of your overall health! Within 7 days, you’ll receive your very own ‘food fingerprint’ and you’ll finally know which food and drinks you’re intolerant* to.
1. Order your product
2. Get it at home, check the details. Everything looks pretty simple to use, with easy-to-follow descriptions.
3. Take a very small sample of blood from your finder. No pain there at all, no visible needles.
4. Post your samples back, using the label provided and wait for your result. In a few days you will get all the information.
5. Get your results via email. You can print the off, and also, you can book a free consultation with a specialist to explain the results for you.
Also, you'll get beautifully crafted recommendations of foods, measurements and recipes to help you start your journey for a happy, healthy gut.
At any point, you can email or text us using the contact button available on our website.